You preferably have an affinity with online games or the digital marketing industry and will be available for 40 hours a week for this full-time vacancy. You will be working with senior industry veterans and report to the Head of Advertiser Partnerships, to help facilitate company growth.
Your tasks will include
- Proactively identifying opportunities to optimize our performance, setup and launch new campaigns to help increase volume and quality.
- Constantly generating quality reports, analyzing and optimizing the performances of our campaigns with the ROI in mind.
- Assist the company and our partners in solving tracking issues related to the platforms we use.
- Keeping track of budgets and caps and informing the team is one of your daily recurring tasks.
You’ll achieve success by:
- Communicating effectively with partners directly to help identify strategic opportunities, safeguard against threats, optimize overall company performance and improve internal processes.
- Assisting the company business intelligence and financial administration in any way possible by assisting with marketing, billing, deductions, Revenue Statements, etc.
The ideal profile:
- Staying curious about processes and technology, always looking to expand your knowledge and push our limits as a networ.
- Analyzing the registration funnel and make conclusions that will deliver a higher ROI.
- Accommodating the international aspect of the company through flexible work hours.
- Maintaining high levels of awareness of the games and affiliate market, including competitor activity and customer trends.
- Having a great attitude; you should feel good about your clients’ success, work collaboratively (“we” not “me”), pay attention to details and have a deep fascination with your work.
- You have 1+ years of experience in IT or performance marketing
- You are a passionate gamer and have generally a good understanding about the industry and its trends
- You have at least basic knowledge of performance marketing
- You possess a personality that is engaging, open, positive and convincing
- You know how to prioritize your work, are structured and organized, but still have a certain level of flexibility
- You have an analytical, number-oriented mindset and are able to optimize campaigns based on data
- You have a good technical understanding and don’t mind engaging with technical issues
- You are fully proficient in English, any other languages are a bonus
- Having advanced knowledge of Excel skills is a plus
- You become a part of a fun, informal and unique fast growing (games) company
- You get to work directly with serial entrepreneurs who have significant industry experience
- You enjoy a competitive remuneration package and very interesting bonuses
- You get free travels and be part of lots of fun (fully paid) team events.
- You get to work remotely from wherever in the world you are and also your work hours are flexible to some degree