You have affinity with online games or the digital marketing industry and will be available for 40 hours a week for this full-time vacancy. You will be working with senior industry veterans and report to the Head of Advertiser Partnerships, to help facilitate company growth.
Your tasks will include:
- Recruit / onboard relevant gaming advertisers
- Manage and drive the relationships with existing partners
- Constantly analyze and optimize the performances of your clients’ campaigns, with the ROI in mind
- Assist the company founders in any way possible by assisting with marketing, billing etc.
- Proactively identify opportunities to up-sell our services, offer new products and increase volumes & quality
- Help to identify strategic opportunities, safeguard against threats, optimize company overall performance and improve client relationships.
You’ll achieve success by:
- Staying curious about processes and technology, always looking to expand your knowledge and push our limits as a network
- Analyzing the registration funnel and make conclusions that will deliver a higher ROI
- Accommodating the international aspect of the company through flexible work hours
- Maintaining high levels of awareness of the games and affiliate market, including competitor activity and customer trends
- Having a great attitude; you should feel good about your clients’ success, work collaboratively (“we” not “me”), pay attention to details and have a deep fascination with your work
The ideal profile:
- You have 1+ years of experience in commercial account management and/or performance marketing experience
- You are a passionate gamer and have generally a good understanding about the industry and its trends
- You have at least basic knowledge of performance marketing
- You possess a personality that is engaging, open, positive and convincing
- You know how to prioritize your work, are structured and organized, but still have a certain level of flexibility
- You have an analytical, number-oriented mindset and are able to optimize campaigns based on data
- You have a good technical understanding and don’t mind digging into smaller technical issues
- You are a good team player and have excellent communication skills.
- You are fully proficient in English, any other languages are a plus
- You become a part of a fun, informal and unique fast growing company.
- You get to work directly with serial entrepreneurs who have significant industry experience.
- You enjoy a competitive remuneration package and bonuses.
- You get lots of fun during fully covered team activities and annual summer events.
- You can work remotely from wherever in the world, but it would be great if you could join our coworking days in Hungary once a week.
- You can work flexible hours in accordance with the agreed core hours.
Apply with your CV at email@example.com!